Visa Information & Letters of Invitation for International Attendees
All international visitors should check and confirm current visa requirements to enter the United States with the nearest Consulate in your own country prior to departure. You should also check with your country’s embassy on any travel related restrictions or advisories that may be in place. Global ITAD Institute cannot be held responsible for travelers that do not confirm their visa requirements or obtain the appropriate paperwork to travel to the Arizona ITAD Summit.
When applying for a visa to enter the United States, it is highly recommended that participants apply early to allow enough time for the screening processes at their local U.S. Embassy. The U.S. Consular Services suggests travelers begin the visa application process at least 60 days prior to the date of travel, however, it is also recommended that travelers contact the Consular Services of their local Embassy to find out how long the wait is for an interview.
Should a letter of invitation be required as part of a visa application, please fill out the following form.
For security purposes, Global ITAD Institute’s policy for issuing official letters of invitation for the ITAD Summit is as follows:
- Letters of Invitation can only be issued to confirmed registrants, defined as those who have paid the registration fees for a 2 day full conference pass.
- After you have received your official registration confirmation, you should then fill out the form.
- Letters of invitation can only be issued for the person registered for the meeting. We cannot issue letters of invitation for guests of participants.
- Letters of invitation are addressed to the individual who wishes to attend the event. To expedite the preparation of a letter, please provide the following information in your request:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- E-mail address
- Date of Birth
- Passport #
- Date & Country of Issue of Passport
- Period of Stay (dates)
Visa Refund Information
Note: Obtaining a Letter of Invitation from the ITAD Summit will not guarantee that your U.S. visa application will be approved. The letter is merely supplementary information that explains a visa applicant’s intended purpose of travel to the United States. The decision to issue a visa is the sole judgment of the local Embassy or Consulate. U.S. Embassy officers look at the totality of an applicant’s personal and professional situation in determining visa eligibility. Global ITAD Institute is unable to assist with actual visa processing.
Should issues arise during the visa process and you are concerned that you may not receive your visa in time for the conference; you should contact the Global ITAD Institute immediately. If you are not able to attend the conference due to visa issues, we will issue a refund of your registration fee as long as the following two criteria are met:
- A refund request must be received in writing by emailing email@example.com, and
- such notice is made on or before JULY 01, 2023.
If we are not informed of your visa issues before the above date, a refund will not be issued.
Invitation letters will only be sent to those who have completed payment for a 3-day full conference pass.
INTERESTED IN SPEAKING?
Increase your visibility throughout the ITAD community by becoming an ITAD Summit speaker.