President - Veterans Alliance Resourcing, Inc
Veterans Alliance Resourcing, Inc
Topic: "Product Remarketing- Improving Your Channel and Value Recovery Performance"
With over thirty years of leadership and resale channel development in the secondary market, spanning specialties that include: reverse logistics, service parts supply management, ITAD, data destruction, remanufacturing and product remarketing, I assist customers, manufacturers, and resellers in meeting the challenges of securing optimal value recovery on used/surplus IT and other high-tech product investments. Uniquely experienced in creating best-in-class service solutions across all phases of the Technology Products Life-cycle, career accomplishments include:
- Creating the Industry's first PC Trade-in Program - Major OEM (1991)
- Developing the first PC Remanufacturing & Shared Revenue Remarketing Program - Major OEM (1995)
- Providing all service parts needs in support of the Industry's first Sole-Source Parts Supply contract with a Major Retailer (1995 - 2002), cutting their PC service parts supply costs by $5M in the first year while increasing same-day parts fulfillment to 95% (using the secondary market as the primary supply chain). For these efforts, we were recognized as "Vendor of the Year" (1996).
- Securing an engagement to manage all PC Product Returns for a Major OEM's Leasing Division, processing 40,000 PCs a month (1997 - 2003)
- Creating the Industry's first Web & Kiosk based PC Trade-in Program designed for End-Users (with 60,000 Pre-priced PC SKUs) - Major Retailer (2004).
- $250M+ in career sales for mid-market ($5M-$100M) aftermarket services companies
- Recognition as a motivational leader with proven success in Business, Industry, and Community Volunteer Organizations. Major Awards include CompTIA’s Industry Award and two National Awards from the U.S. Jaycees for Leadership (District Director - M. Keith Upson '88 and Regional Director - Clint Dunagan '89).